Are you looking for a multipurpose and useful health rate monitor app to check your stress levels and other metrics? If yes, the new heart rate monitoring app is here to help you in many ways.
Heart Rate Monitor App
Monitor your heart rate, pulse rate, oxygen levels and other metrics easily by using this accurate cardio tester. You can obtain visual and digital data to track the performance of your heart along with the oxygen levels under different situations.
Precise and Accurate Reading
The app is designed to show you precise and accurate readings for oximeter and heart rate monitor. You can check your stress and anxiety levels and take necessary steps after checking your heart rate statistics.
View Detailed information
The app shows information in the form of clear wavelengths and digital metrics. Easily evaluate your heart condition and make use of this amazing app to ensure cardio health.
Features of Swift Heart Rate Monitor Meter
• Simple and easy heart rate monitoring app UI/UX
• Calculate heart rate activity in different zones using a single app
• View pulse form and waveform graphs for visual heart monitoring
• View real time PPG graph with continuous or auto-stop mode
• Free heart rate monitor and oximeter app offering unlimited data tags and storage
• Export stored data for other users and get things done easily
• View your stress and anxiety levels in different positions easily
• Sync app with Health app to fetch data
Are you looking for an extremely useful and reliable heart rate monitoring app? If yes, the new Swift Heart Rate Monitor Meter is the best choice for you. Download and use Swift Heart Rate Monitor Meter today!
Easy Fitness:Heart Rate app contains the following subscription options:
Weeklyl at $9.99; Monthly with $19.99; Annual subscription with $29.99;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged at the full price of the chosen subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: